Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can i charge my macbook air 2022 with usb-c to usb-c cable ?

can i charge my macbook air m2 2022 with usb-c to usb-c ? i dont have magsafe cable

MacBook Air, macOS 12.4

Posted on Oct 2, 2022 10:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2022 8:53 AM

Yes. See the following from Charge your MacBook Air or MacBook Pro - Apple Support

Connect a USB-C charge cable or a display that provides power

If your Mac has USB-C ports, you can charge your Mac with a USB-C charge cable and a USB-C power adapter or with a USB-C or Thunderbolt display that provides power. Your Mac charges over only one port at a time, so connecting multiple power adapters to the USB-C ports and MagSafe 3 port (if present) won't result in faster charging. If you connect more than one power source, your Mac charges only from the adapter or display providing the most power.

These Mac notebooks can charge with a USB-C charge cable or with a display that provides power:

• MacBook Pro introduced in 2016 or later
  • MacBook Air introduced in 2018 or later
  • MacBook introduced in 2015 or later

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 3, 2022 8:53 AM in response to niraj163

Yes. See the following from Charge your MacBook Air or MacBook Pro - Apple Support

Connect a USB-C charge cable or a display that provides power

If your Mac has USB-C ports, you can charge your Mac with a USB-C charge cable and a USB-C power adapter or with a USB-C or Thunderbolt display that provides power. Your Mac charges over only one port at a time, so connecting multiple power adapters to the USB-C ports and MagSafe 3 port (if present) won't result in faster charging. If you connect more than one power source, your Mac charges only from the adapter or display providing the most power.

These Mac notebooks can charge with a USB-C charge cable or with a display that provides power:

• MacBook Pro introduced in 2016 or later
  • MacBook Air introduced in 2018 or later
  • MacBook introduced in 2015 or later

can i charge my macbook air 2022 with usb-c to usb-c cable ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.