Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar alerts no longer working

Don't know if it has anything to do with last OS upgrade (Monterey 12.6), but my Calendar Alerts no longer work on my Mac Calendar. They do work synced to my iPhone. And, yes if have reviewed the Notifications settings and Alert settings in System Prefs to make sure the proper checkboxes are checked as per direction, and still no alerts. (screen shot of Calendar Notifications settings attached).

Please help, I rely on these alerts!

Mac Pro, OS X 10.11

Posted on Oct 3, 2022 7:50 AM

Similar questions

7 replies

Oct 3, 2022 8:31 AM in response to danole

1 - Restart in Safe Mode. This will perform a Disk Repair, clear cache files and only load Apple Software, extensions and fonts. The boot up will be slow and can take some time - Normal.

2 - Does the issue present in this mode ?

3 - Sometimes a Safe Boot followed by a Normal Boot will just put things right.

4 - If not - there could be something in the main User Account playing up. To further isolate this - Set up users, guests, and groups on Mac. Then log out of the Main User account and log into the dummy account and test again if the issue persists.

5 - If the issue is present in the dummy account - then, this appears to be a System Wide issue on the computer.

6 - If after performing each of the above steps in the order that have been presents and still have issues - please advise for possible further assistance.

Calendar alerts no longer working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.