IPlugmate app

When I open the IPlugmate app it disappears immediately. I removed the app and downloaded it again, but it still doesn’t work properly. I am trying to backup my iPhone 12 to my HooToo flash drive but without IPlugmate working properly, I can’t backup my iPhone.

Any and all suggestions are greatly appreciated.

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Oct 3, 2022 3:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 19, 2022 9:06 AM

This is not an Apple issue, it’s IPlugmate that needs to update the app. It appears this is discontinued so there’s little to Jo chance that will happen. I was able to successfully revert back to iOS 15 and copy whatever I needed from IPlugmate to my phone. I just purchased a different brand to store what I need from my phone. If you need to recover documents then you probably should revert back to iOS 15 to retrieve these from the drive.

I posted a link to the steps to this on this discussion a couple of days ago. It worked for me. I hope you can get this resolved and if you have any questions please reply back and I’ll be happy to help.

73 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 19, 2022 9:06 AM in response to gino106

This is not an Apple issue, it’s IPlugmate that needs to update the app. It appears this is discontinued so there’s little to Jo chance that will happen. I was able to successfully revert back to iOS 15 and copy whatever I needed from IPlugmate to my phone. I just purchased a different brand to store what I need from my phone. If you need to recover documents then you probably should revert back to iOS 15 to retrieve these from the drive.

I posted a link to the steps to this on this discussion a couple of days ago. It worked for me. I hope you can get this resolved and if you have any questions please reply back and I’ll be happy to help.

Oct 20, 2022 12:06 PM in response to Community User

It’s not iPlugMate only, a few of my other free apps like memory and junk removal no longer work.

i guess if you pay a subscription for the apps — they will work. But for my hardware that i paid $$. It’s a total ripoff that apple ecosystems banned the apps from working

Nov 20, 2022 9:33 PM in response to ChaCharles

I gave up waiting for a fix for iPlugmate and purchased iDiskk, which looks similar to a Hootoo flash drive but not exact. However when I downloaded the companion iDiskk Max app it looked very suspiciously close to iPlugmate. Perhaps the company has rebranded itself. In any case it all works fine on a iPhone 14 Pro Max with IOS 16. You just have to shell out more money for the new flash drive and use your hootoo only on PCs.

IPlugmate app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.