Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

about change keyboard

Hi, nice to meet you :)

I want to ask you about this MacBook keyboard change.

I have read about there being a free service for changing the keyboard for this model, too.

Is it able to get me, too?? Thank you!

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.6

Posted on Oct 3, 2022 4:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2022 4:52 PM

You have provided no details for us to assist you. I'm guessing you are referring to the Apple free Keyboard Repair Program for the 2016 - 2019 models with the Butterfly keyboards as outlined in this Apple article:

Keyboard Service Program for MacBook, MacBook Air, and MacBook Pro - Apple Support

FYI, here is the list of the currently publicly acknowledged free repair programs for various Apple products (some products may have multiple programs):

Apple Service Programs - Apple Support

Writing an effective Apple Support Communities question - Apple Community

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 3, 2022 4:52 PM in response to ikhyeon

You have provided no details for us to assist you. I'm guessing you are referring to the Apple free Keyboard Repair Program for the 2016 - 2019 models with the Butterfly keyboards as outlined in this Apple article:

Keyboard Service Program for MacBook, MacBook Air, and MacBook Pro - Apple Support

FYI, here is the list of the currently publicly acknowledged free repair programs for various Apple products (some products may have multiple programs):

Apple Service Programs - Apple Support

Writing an effective Apple Support Communities question - Apple Community

about change keyboard

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.