Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

SOLUTION found to signing into Apple account each time the phone is turned on !

Just wish to share what I hope is a " temporary solution " to the problem of having to sign in the Apple account each time the phone is turned on after updating to IOS 16.

After contacting Apple support, it was discovered that there is a BUG related to Face ID whereby the phone requests to sign in the Apple account each time the phone is turned on after being off. This started happening on my iPhone 14 Pro and my wife's iPhone 12 Pro after updating to IOS16.

The solution is to turn off the option of using Face ID for " iTunes & App Store ".

I hope this helps and that Apple Technicians become aware of this bug and solve it as soon as possible with an update, as some users might think there is a security issue with their Apple account or their iPhones.

iPhone 14 Pro

Posted on Oct 4, 2022 12:23 AM

Similar questions

4 replies

SOLUTION found to signing into Apple account each time the phone is turned on !

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.