Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Issue with voice dictation in Greek, showing [obj], using native apps (keyboard, facebook).

When I use apple voice dictation in greek, posting on facebook, it shows [obj]. They are visible only from pc or android phone. It's very annoying. Other iphone users have the same issue as well.

I use native iphone keyboard.

Please solve it.

This issue will not occur when I use Gboard voice dictation.

iPhone 13

Posted on Oct 4, 2022 2:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2022 2:40 AM

Facebook is not an Apple product. Contact the app developer here --> App Support or Facebook Help Center | Facebook

Messenger is not an Apple product. Contact the app developer here --> App Support or Messenger Help Center | Facebook

Similar questions

2 replies

Oct 9, 2022 4:22 AM in response to SravanKrA

Well the fact that this is a common problem among the Facebook users, only when we use the iPhone and voice dictation, are you sure that it has nothing to do with Apple?

Moreover, today I was in a chat with customer care of rabbit app (this is a supermarket delivery service) and the representative's chat had the same issue with (obj).

so I asked him what is he writing on , and he replied Mac computer.

So as you can see this is a problem with many apps like Messenger, Facebook, Rabbit, and it only appears when we use Apple products.

now this is very frustrating, taking in mind that this is a 2 trillion company with high end technology.

and definitely has to do with Apple not with just Facebook.

there is a long discussion about this issue in Facebook Grec Apple community Group

and of course the answer that those applications were not developed by Apple, it's not accepted, we're not going to use only apples applications! obviously!

Issue with voice dictation in Greek, showing [obj], using native apps (keyboard, facebook).

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.