Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When updating my vaccination information in health/wallet, new record is now "Unable to Add to Wallet"

I've received my fifth COVID-19 dose, all through the same provider (Walmart). Until the first four doses, all was OK adding to health and Wallet.

Now with the most recent dose, I scan the QR code which is available through Walmart pharmacy, and when doing so I receive the message "Unable to Add to Wallet". The vaccination record has been added to immunizations in Health. The vaccination card could not be added to Wallet at this time.

When going into health, it shows the Source as www.walmart.com, and then "Not Verified - Unable to Verify"

Any idea what may be happening? How can I solve this and have an updated vaccination card?

Thanks in advance for the help.

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 4, 2022 11:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2022 11:24 AM

Learn what steps to take if you can't add a card to the Wallet app to use with Apple Pay.

1. Check that you're able to use Apple Pay:

2.Check for services outages or connection issues.

3.If you see the message "Could Not Add Card" or "Invalid Card," contact your bank or card issuer.

Apple does not approve or decline cards for use with Apple Pay. If your card was declined, contact your bank or card issuer.

If you need help adding a card, learn how to set up Apple Pay.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 4, 2022 11:24 AM in response to sole2000

Learn what steps to take if you can't add a card to the Wallet app to use with Apple Pay.

1. Check that you're able to use Apple Pay:

2.Check for services outages or connection issues.

3.If you see the message "Could Not Add Card" or "Invalid Card," contact your bank or card issuer.

Apple does not approve or decline cards for use with Apple Pay. If your card was declined, contact your bank or card issuer.

If you need help adding a card, learn how to set up Apple Pay.

When updating my vaccination information in health/wallet, new record is now "Unable to Add to Wallet"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.