Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPhone ICloud

My phone is saying

Your data is ready to be moved to your new IPhone. This iCloud backup will be deleted in 3 days.

My issue is that I do not have a new phone and I dont want anything to be deleted on my iphone.

I have very important and information. How can I fix this so nothing gets deleted from my Iphone.

Please HELP!

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 4, 2022 12:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2022 12:48 PM

Nothing needs to be fixed.

The iCloud backup not is referring to has no direct connection to he date on your iPhone.

The backup is only temporary for when you transfer data to a new device but don't have enough iCloud space for the backup.

Its deletion will not affect any data on your new iPhone or even your old iPhone.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 4, 2022 12:48 PM in response to ER0208NYC

Nothing needs to be fixed.

The iCloud backup not is referring to has no direct connection to he date on your iPhone.

The backup is only temporary for when you transfer data to a new device but don't have enough iCloud space for the backup.

Its deletion will not affect any data on your new iPhone or even your old iPhone.

IPhone ICloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.