You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All of my apple devices no longer log onto my home wifi. The pages Captive. Apple.com comes up . Please advice se

How can I get my apple device to connect to my home wifi. The have recently all started say captive.apple.com

iPhone 12 mini

Posted on Oct 4, 2022 3:00 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2022 10:00 AM

If none of your devices are able to access your home Wi-Fi, it sounds like that Wi-Fi is not functioning. I would first connect directly to the modem via Ethernet access and confirm that is working. If so, then, turn the modem off and then back on to reset it and see if that works. If not, have the modem repaired or replaced.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 5, 2022 10:00 AM in response to Sparkeyp

If none of your devices are able to access your home Wi-Fi, it sounds like that Wi-Fi is not functioning. I would first connect directly to the modem via Ethernet access and confirm that is working. If so, then, turn the modem off and then back on to reset it and see if that works. If not, have the modem repaired or replaced.

All of my apple devices no longer log onto my home wifi. The pages Captive. Apple.com comes up . Please advice se

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.