Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch not pairing to IPhone

Apple Watch SE 40mm (newest) is not connecting to my IPhone SE 1 genaration (2016), but I have IOS 15.7 in it. How can i connect? Tried restart an Apple Watch, also phone and everything that I can find on internet. At first it connects and then ask to update or skip and set up watch, no metter what I choose, it starts to load and unpairing at the end.

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 4, 2022 3:46 PM

5 replies

Oct 5, 2022 2:42 AM in response to dagnija_dreika

Wherever you got your information from it's wrong;

Apple Watch Ultra, Apple Watch Series 8, and Apple Watch SE require an iPhone 8 or later with iOS 16 or later.

Features are subject to change. Some features, applications, and services may not be available in all regions or all languages. View complete list.

That is from this official Apple support page;

Apple Watch SE (2nd generation) - Technical Specifications

Oct 5, 2022 2:30 AM in response to Community User

Thank you for your answer! At first, I thought the same, but I also searched on Google if it is even possible to connect these two devices, and it answers "Yes, The apple watch SE is compatible with 1st gen Apple iPhone SE. The only thing you have to do is just update it to ios 14." And the thing is - on my phone, I got an even newer IOS, which is 15.7 and it is still not pairing :(

Apple Watch not pairing to IPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.