📢 Newsroom Update

The iPhone 16 and iPhone 16 Pro lineups, Apple Watch Series 10, the new black titanium Apple Watch Ultra 2, AirPods 4, and new colors for AirPods Max are now available! Learn more >

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

iOS 18 is now available

Customize your iPhone in more ways than ever, stay connected with friends and family, and relive your favorite moments. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery drain in iOS 16.0.2

My iPhone 13’s battery is draining excessively and abnormally like last night i left my phone at 62% but in morning i got my phone battery dead

It used 62% in idle condition

and you can what screentime i am getting on new device

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 5, 2022 1:31 AM

13 replies

Oct 6, 2022 12:49 AM in response to ritesh816

If you are using a standard Apple charger at room temperature (21C, 70F) overnight you should not get that message unless you have been gaming.

Back up the phone

Charge overnight again

If it happens again you should arrange a service repair 

iPhone Service & Repair - Apple Support

Or

Contact - Official Apple Support

Anything other than Screen or Battery may be a replacement phone and the price is in the article under "Other damage"

See also:  Get your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ready for service - Apple Support

Battery drain in iOS 16.0.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.