Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Siri

What should I do Siri is responding to everyone who is saying `Heyy Siri’. I had also retrain my voice to Siri , restarted my iPad but nothing happened it is still the problem. My device is iPad Air 4 and ios is 15.7

iPad Air, iPadOS 15

Posted on Oct 5, 2022 8:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2022 8:32 AM

“Hey Siri” is the basic trigger phrase. Training Siri to your voice only improves recognition accuracy of other words or phrases; training does not inhibit detection of the trigger phrase spoken by you or others.

The issue that you describe is common to all advanced voice-assistants - and is not unique to Apple Siri. The only way to prevent inappropriate or unwanted triggering, by others within listening-range of your iPad, is to disable Siri voice activation where others are present.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 5, 2022 8:32 AM in response to Gaurav1902

“Hey Siri” is the basic trigger phrase. Training Siri to your voice only improves recognition accuracy of other words or phrases; training does not inhibit detection of the trigger phrase spoken by you or others.

The issue that you describe is common to all advanced voice-assistants - and is not unique to Apple Siri. The only way to prevent inappropriate or unwanted triggering, by others within listening-range of your iPad, is to disable Siri voice activation where others are present.

Siri

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.