Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my MAC couldn't response or open any apps even I reboot many time it keep cycle mount pointer

my iMAC couldn't response or open any apps even I reboot many time it keep cycle mount pointer

Posted on Oct 5, 2022 11:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2022 12:23 PM

You have not let us know the model year iMac or the version of Mac OS so we cannot offer too much. Macs have been in production since 1984 and we have absolutely no idea what you own or what is installed on it.

Please attempt booting in Safe Mode per the instructions in Safe Mode.

Also, if you have any third party antivirus, cleaning, security, VPN or any other third party maintenance apps installed that would be helpful to know.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 5, 2022 12:23 PM in response to SL2020

You have not let us know the model year iMac or the version of Mac OS so we cannot offer too much. Macs have been in production since 1984 and we have absolutely no idea what you own or what is installed on it.

Please attempt booting in Safe Mode per the instructions in Safe Mode.

Also, if you have any third party antivirus, cleaning, security, VPN or any other third party maintenance apps installed that would be helpful to know.

my MAC couldn't response or open any apps even I reboot many time it keep cycle mount pointer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.