You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MOBILEME_CREATE_UNAVAILABLE_MAC when try to connect my Mac to Apple ID to iCloud

When I try to connect my Macbook Pro with the Apple ID (System preferences > Sign in), I introduce my Apple ID and my Password and then appears the iCloud terms and conditions to agree. Once I agree with them, it appears a message that says MOBILEME_CREATE_UNAVAILABLE_MAC, doesn't let me connect with iCloud. Can you help me?

My Apple ID:

I have already restarted and connected to many different networks as well as performed a safe mode login but nothing happens, I recently reset my computer even the same problems happens again,

I can login to my AppStore but can not log in to iCloud with the same Apple ID.

I can still login to my same account using any browser like safari or chrome but can't login to iCloud on my mac. Please help me.

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.6

Posted on Oct 5, 2022 12:00 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Oct 6, 2022 5:55 PM in response to prakashbhatt55fg

Hello prakashbhatt55fg,

Are you able to sign in to iCloud with this Apple ID? If not, do you have access to another Apple device you can attempt to sign into the iCloud service with to try to accept the terms and conditions? Testing on a different network may be necessary to allow the process to complete. If those options fail, use Apple Support

to connect with support to investigate further.

Regards.

MOBILEME_CREATE_UNAVAILABLE_MAC when try to connect my Mac to Apple ID to iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.