Related Article: If you can't add a card to Apple Wallet to use with Apple Pay

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

add my Apple account balance to my wallet

It does not let me add my account balance to my wallet and it was a Giftcard I want to use but not on the AppStore and not on iTunes for food or something any help?

Posted on Oct 5, 2022 1:08 PM

1 reply

Oct 7, 2022 6:04 AM in response to mexi115

Hi mexi115,

Thanks for posting here in Apple Support Communities. It appears that you have an iTunes & App Store gift card added to your account balance that you'd like to transfer to your Apple Wallet. You can use the Apple Account card in the Wallet App: Apple Gift Card - Apple

For all your favorites.

As part of Wallet, your Apple Account balance is a quick, convenient way to pay when shopping at an Apple Store or apple.com. Use it to buy Apple products, accessories, games, apps, and more. Adding to your balance is simple — just redeem an Apple Gift Card or add money directly.

Keep in mind that this balance can only be used for Apple products and the App Store. You can see how to transfer your balance here: Add your Apple Account Card to Wallet on iPhone - Apple Support

Add your Apple Account Card to Wallet on iPhone

In the Wallet app, you can store your Apple Account Card and see the balance on your Apple Account. You can use your account balance to buy products, accessories, apps, games, and more online or in store with Apple Pay.
The Apple Account Card in Wallet showing the account balance at the top right.

Add your Apple Account Card
In Wallet, tap + , then tap Add Apple Account.

Manage your Apple Account Card
Tap the Apple Account Card, then tap (i)
 You can view the card details or remove the card.

add my Apple account balance to my wallet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.