Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone shutdown

Why is my iphone shutdown and it's not powering on when it's fully charged

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 5, 2022 2:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2022 3:59 PM

Shucran Said:

"iphone shutdown: Why is my iphone shutdown and it's not powering on when it's fully charged"

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Power:

A. Power & Usage:

Does it die while you are not using it? Or are you making calls, and using its media services, while this is happening. All seems fine, if you are using this non-stop, on a continual basis.

B. Stuck in a Boot Loop:

Try Swiping-Down from the top-right corner of your screen. See if that rids of this window. If not, I'd say the iPhone is stuck in a boot loop(because it was updating), or is simply frozen. So, if swiping down does not work, refer to the following... So, use my user tip : How to Fix an iPhone in a Boot Loop - User Tip

C. Links On Troubleshooting the Battery:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 5, 2022 3:59 PM in response to Community User

Shucran Said:

"iphone shutdown: Why is my iphone shutdown and it's not powering on when it's fully charged"

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Power:

A. Power & Usage:

Does it die while you are not using it? Or are you making calls, and using its media services, while this is happening. All seems fine, if you are using this non-stop, on a continual basis.

B. Stuck in a Boot Loop:

Try Swiping-Down from the top-right corner of your screen. See if that rids of this window. If not, I'd say the iPhone is stuck in a boot loop(because it was updating), or is simply frozen. So, if swiping down does not work, refer to the following... So, use my user tip : How to Fix an iPhone in a Boot Loop - User Tip

C. Links On Troubleshooting the Battery:

iphone shutdown

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.