Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost iphone without icloud

I lost my iphone without icloud can I still trace it?

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Oct 5, 2022 6:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2022 6:18 PM

Use any internet browser and log into www.icloud.com/find

See: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Also see the following from If Find My iPhone or Find My iPad isn't enabled on your missing device - Apple Support

If your missing device doesn't appear in the Find My app or at iCloud.com/find, you didn't turn on Find My. There's no other Apple service that can find, track, or flag your device for you. But there are steps that you can take to help protect your data.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 5, 2022 6:18 PM in response to Dickovibez

Use any internet browser and log into www.icloud.com/find

See: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Also see the following from If Find My iPhone or Find My iPad isn't enabled on your missing device - Apple Support

If your missing device doesn't appear in the Find My app or at iCloud.com/find, you didn't turn on Find My. There's no other Apple service that can find, track, or flag your device for you. But there are steps that you can take to help protect your data.

Oct 5, 2022 6:33 PM in response to Dickovibez

If it is not a device currently listed, then it was turned off. One way that can happen is by scammers sending a fake message saying the phone is located (or some other fake message) and attempting to get you to log into a fake site that appears to be Apple. The then use the password that was used to login in order to turn off Find My.

However whatever the reason, if the device does not appear in Find My or at iCloud.Com/find then it is off now and cannot be located. See If Find My iPhone or Find My iPad isn't enabled on your missing device - Apple Support for other things to do.

Lost iphone without icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.