Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sidebar contents; Bookmarks, Reading list now on bottom after new install...

Great, I install new Monterey Version 12.6 and in my sidebar my Bookmarks, Reading List and Shared with you are on the bottom, it was nice and convenient on top, can I place them on top anyone?

Thanks!

(It's one reason I don't like installing, they change things up and I have to come here)

Posted on Oct 5, 2022 8:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 6, 2022 4:27 AM

I also don't know if there is a way to achieve what you want, but there is an interesting alternative: if you want to open your Bookmarks sidebar, Command-Control-1 is the default shortcut. This is even quicker than clicking, either it being at the top or at the bottom. And if you don't like this shortcut, you can create your own, too.

Similarly, Command-Control-2 for the Reading List, Command-Control-S for "Shared with you".

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 6, 2022 4:27 AM in response to traveler582

I also don't know if there is a way to achieve what you want, but there is an interesting alternative: if you want to open your Bookmarks sidebar, Command-Control-1 is the default shortcut. This is even quicker than clicking, either it being at the top or at the bottom. And if you don't like this shortcut, you can create your own, too.

Similarly, Command-Control-2 for the Reading List, Command-Control-S for "Shared with you".

Oct 6, 2022 2:16 AM in response to traveler582

traveler582 wrote:

Great, I install new Monterey Version 12.6 and in my sidebar my Bookmarks, Reading List and Shared with you are on the bottom, it was nice and convenient on top, can I place them on top anyone?
Thanks!
(It's one reason I don't like installing, they change things up and I have to come here)

Not that I know of

Sidebar contents; Bookmarks, Reading list now on bottom after new install...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.