Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Storage

I bought a new iCloud storage yesterday of 50 GB and my phone is still remaining with the space of 70GB of 128 but it’s bringing the pop up notifications saying my iCloud is full….

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 5, 2022 8:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2022 8:34 PM

"iCloud Storage: I bought a new iCloud storage yesterday of 50 GB and my phone is still remaining with the space of 70GB of 128 but it’s bringing the pop up notifications saying my iCloud is full"

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Storage:

Internal storage cannot be upgraded. It is what it is. So, the maximum internal storage capacity never increases, even if you upgraded your iCloud plan. Learn More here: What's the Difference Between Device Storage and iCloud Storage? Apple Support. So, you'll just have to clear space, and then perform the upgrade.

So, what to do:

Clear Space:

SEE MY Two User Tips:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 5, 2022 8:34 PM in response to BrianKailu

"iCloud Storage: I bought a new iCloud storage yesterday of 50 GB and my phone is still remaining with the space of 70GB of 128 but it’s bringing the pop up notifications saying my iCloud is full"

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Storage:

Internal storage cannot be upgraded. It is what it is. So, the maximum internal storage capacity never increases, even if you upgraded your iCloud plan. Learn More here: What's the Difference Between Device Storage and iCloud Storage? Apple Support. So, you'll just have to clear space, and then perform the upgrade.

So, what to do:

Clear Space:

SEE MY Two User Tips:

iCloud Storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.