Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iPhone 14 Max screen randomly gets froze and the screen contents are in zoom mode. Some time the screen says wait for 15 minuted.

my iPhone 14 Max screen randomly gets froze and the screen contents are in zoom mode. Some time the screen says wait for 15 minuted.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022 10:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2022 10:55 PM

vinod from new delhi wrote:

screen contents are in zoom mode.

To see more of the screen, do any of the following: Adjust the magnification: Double-tap the screen with three fingers (without lifting your fingers after the second tap), then drag up or down. Or triple-tap with three fingers, then drag the Zoom Level slider.

Zoom in on the iPhone screen - Apple Support (IN)

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 5, 2022 10:55 PM in response to vinod from new delhi

screen contents are in zoom mode.

To see more of the screen, do any of the following: Adjust the magnification: Double-tap the screen with three fingers (without lifting your fingers after the second tap), then drag up or down. Or triple-tap with three fingers, then drag the Zoom Level slider.

Zoom in on the iPhone screen - Apple Support (IN)

Oct 5, 2022 10:55 PM in response to vinod from new delhi

Some time the screen says wait for 15 minuted.

It would be better if you can please re-post with a screenshot, in order to understand the phenomenon better. Images/pictures speak louder than words. 

Please understand this is a public forum: While attaching a Screenshot, do not provide any personal credentials, such as IP address, Card detail, email id, apple id, IMEI number, Serial Number, Phone number, Order ID, if you are sharing a map ensure your location is not identifiable, etc.

With the limited information that you have provided, It is hard to even guess the problems faced by you. 

You may get faster and better responses to your query by --> Writing an effective Apple Support Commun… - Apple ...

Please re-post with detail so that someone else can help.

Oct 5, 2022 10:56 PM in response to vinod from new delhi

my iPhone 14 Max screen randomly gets froze

Restart your iPhone or iPad. Make sure that your screen is clean and free of any debris or water. Disconnect any Lightning or USB-C accessories. If your screen works after removing an accessory, try using a different outlet, cable, or charger.

If the screen isn't working on your iPhone or iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.