Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

charging

i was wondering if anyone knew why my iphone 13 will only charge on a wireless charging pad. i’ve only had it about 6 months. i took it to best buy to get looked and they said it was bc of water damage but i’ve never dropped my phone in water.. .

iPhone 13

Posted on Oct 5, 2022 10:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2022 10:44 PM

You can check that yourself.

iPhone and most iPod devices are equipped with Liquid Contact Indicators (LCIs) that you can see from the outside. An LCI will activate when it contacts water or a liquid containing water. The indicator's color is normally white or silver, but when it contacts water or a liquid containing water, it will turn fully red.18-May-2022

Water and other liquid damage to iPhone or iPod isn't covered ...

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 5, 2022 10:44 PM in response to ds1997

You can check that yourself.

iPhone and most iPod devices are equipped with Liquid Contact Indicators (LCIs) that you can see from the outside. An LCI will activate when it contacts water or a liquid containing water. The indicator's color is normally white or silver, but when it contacts water or a liquid containing water, it will turn fully red.18-May-2022

Water and other liquid damage to iPhone or iPod isn't covered ...

charging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.