Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music

last 3 days I have problem in my iPad Apple Music. In my iPhone working fine no any problem.

so the system don’t want to downloading the library. Setting >Music>sync library…. But not working.

I’m Apple Music family sharing subscription more than may year’s ago.

please help! Zoltan

iPad, iPadOS 15

Posted on Oct 5, 2022 10:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2022 10:53 PM

Hi there! you can try various steps : -

1. You can log out your iCloud account from your ipad and try to log in again.
  2. If there problem persists then you can restart your iPad and see whether your music library is syncing or not.
  3. If this doesn’t solve your problem then you can reset your network settings.
  4. If you are facing this problem again then try to uninstall the music app from your ipad and reinstall it and sign in back.
  5. Next step you can do is to check your ipad software version and if any updates are available, try to update your ipad.
  6. Hope these steps will resolve your problem. If not then try reaching out to Apple support. Thanks

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 5, 2022 10:53 PM in response to Milcsak

Hi there! you can try various steps : -

1. You can log out your iCloud account from your ipad and try to log in again.
  2. If there problem persists then you can restart your iPad and see whether your music library is syncing or not.
  3. If this doesn’t solve your problem then you can reset your network settings.
  4. If you are facing this problem again then try to uninstall the music app from your ipad and reinstall it and sign in back.
  5. Next step you can do is to check your ipad software version and if any updates are available, try to update your ipad.
  6. Hope these steps will resolve your problem. If not then try reaching out to Apple support. Thanks

Oct 6, 2022 10:07 PM in response to anuranjan381

Hello ! The problem was solved! So I think about the kind of problem, and I decided to following:

1. Switch off wifi
  2. Connect to my iPhone 
  3. So not using local networks wifi 
  4. Only cellular 5G in here Switzerland Swisscom provided.
  5. Ta…daaaaa.!
  6. Working no any problems!
  7. refreshed it all music library more than 2 minutes
  8. Works well.
  9. After that switched back to the normal wifi.
  10. Working well
  11. Thank you!

Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.