Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music

The library is not syncing. I got access to the family subscription, clicked on sync. downloading starts and doesn't end. I cane download or add music

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on May 4, 2020 3:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2020 9:58 AM

Hello ZaharMishchenko,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. I see that you're unable to download content from Apple Music on your device. You've come to the right place! I'm happy to help.

First make sure that your device has the latest software version and that you have enough storage available.

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

If the issue persists, restart your device. Restarting can resolve many unexpected behaviors.

Restart your iPhone

Let us know the results. Does this occur when connected to a different network? Please include specific error messages and any other troubleshooting steps that you may have tried.

Have a nice day!

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 5, 2020 9:58 AM in response to ZaharMishchenko

Hello ZaharMishchenko,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. I see that you're unable to download content from Apple Music on your device. You've come to the right place! I'm happy to help.

First make sure that your device has the latest software version and that you have enough storage available.

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

If the issue persists, restart your device. Restarting can resolve many unexpected behaviors.

Restart your iPhone

Let us know the results. Does this occur when connected to a different network? Please include specific error messages and any other troubleshooting steps that you may have tried.

Have a nice day!

Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.