Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone won't stay connected to internet

After an IOS update, my iPhone won't stay connected to the internet once it goes to sleep. If it goes to sleep, upon waking I have to tinker with the wifi and cellar buttons, turning them on and off several times before wifi or cellar data will connect. I've since updated to iOS 15.7 and seen no change.

I don't receive any real time messenger notifications but my phone does seem to connect to the internet intermittently.

Thanks for your help.

iPhone SE

Posted on Oct 6, 2022 1:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 6, 2022 5:27 AM

Try to isolate the issue first, restart the iPhone then observe if are you facing this issue on different networks

If your wifi connection is unstable on another wifi network, try to reset network settings

skip to step 7 to learn how to reset network settings.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 6, 2022 5:27 AM in response to brook26

Try to isolate the issue first, restart the iPhone then observe if are you facing this issue on different networks

If your wifi connection is unstable on another wifi network, try to reset network settings

skip to step 7 to learn how to reset network settings.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

Iphone won't stay connected to internet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.