Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why Apple does NOT support repair for any damage to Apple watch in India

Why Apple does NOT support repair for any damage to Apple watch in India?

My Apple watch seems to have an issue with the battery and the authorised service center professional mentioned to me that Apple support does NOT provide any hardware support for Apple watched and Ipads.

This is seriously alarming and disappointing as after buying such an expensive watch, if we do not get any repair service and the only option is to buy a new watch then it is not fair with consumers.

Apple Watch Series 4

Posted on Oct 6, 2022 7:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 6, 2022 10:23 PM

Agree but what Apple calls as an Out of Warranty replacement seems to be a cunning strategy of Apple for fooling their customers and rather creating an opportunity to again force the existing customers to buy new Apple products at a high cost, since the discount or reduced cost is on the trade off of existing product with merely a discount of ~5% of the actual money that the customer gave to buy the product.

Other international brands available in the Market do support hardware support as service after sales regardless of warranty coverage. With the nominal service charge, consumers can continue with their existing products rather than forced to buy a new one.

I don’t know about others but I BOYCOTT Apple products which can’t be serviced.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 6, 2022 10:23 PM in response to lobsterghost1

Agree but what Apple calls as an Out of Warranty replacement seems to be a cunning strategy of Apple for fooling their customers and rather creating an opportunity to again force the existing customers to buy new Apple products at a high cost, since the discount or reduced cost is on the trade off of existing product with merely a discount of ~5% of the actual money that the customer gave to buy the product.

Other international brands available in the Market do support hardware support as service after sales regardless of warranty coverage. With the nominal service charge, consumers can continue with their existing products rather than forced to buy a new one.

I don’t know about others but I BOYCOTT Apple products which can’t be serviced.

Why Apple does NOT support repair for any damage to Apple watch in India

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.