Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I import photos from my i phone to my mac? How do I make a new album or file?

How do I import a lot of photos from my i phone, to my photo library on my mac?

How do you make an album or a file for these photos?

Posted on Oct 6, 2022 10:33 AM

5 replies

Oct 8, 2022 10:46 PM in response to Jean crossland

Jean, please understand that this is a not a chat room. This is more like a bulletin board where you post your problem and check back later (maybe hours or days later) to see if anybody saw it and posted a reply.

There are at least three tools you can use to import the photos from your iPhone to the Photos library on your Mac:

• iCloud Photo Library can be used to keep the iPhone and Mac Photos libraries completely synchronized.
  • The Mac app Photos can import selected photos from an iPhone connected by a cable to the Photos Library.
  • The Mac app Image Capture can import selected photos from an iPhone connected by a cable to either the Photos Library or to standard files in a Finder folder.

There are several possible meanings for "an album or a file". Did you mean a separate Album inside your Photos library, a separate Photos library, or maybe a separate Finder folder?

How do I import photos from my i phone to my mac? How do I make a new album or file?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.