Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Continue watching episode

If i paus and leave apple tv app the episode im watching starts from the beginning. How do i fix this? Would be nice to not have to remember how far in i have watched and then skip forward everytime.

2021/22PhilipsUHDAndroidTV,

Posted on Oct 6, 2022 11:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 6, 2022 12:49 PM

Possibly there is something off about your account that this information isn’t stored.

Watch progress is to be stored online as an account property. Please contact the Apple Support staff about why it isn’t working for you, and what they or you can do about it. Contact Apple for support and service (phone numbers) or start your support request online (chat/​email/​callback).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 6, 2022 12:49 PM in response to Lassecrisp

Possibly there is something off about your account that this information isn’t stored.

Watch progress is to be stored online as an account property. Please contact the Apple Support staff about why it isn’t working for you, and what they or you can do about it. Contact Apple for support and service (phone numbers) or start your support request online (chat/​email/​callback).

Continue watching episode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.