Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Duplicates in Music cloud library but only on MacBook

I have lots of duplicate songs in my cloud Music library on my MacBook. I don't have these duplicates in my cloud Music library on my iPhone.

I want to remove the duplicates from my Music library on my MacBook. I did one album but when I opened this particular album on my iPhone I was missing songs from this particular album.

So when I remove duplicates from my Music library on my MacBook I have to know which of the duplicates is syncing to my iPhone. Question is how do I know which of the duplicate songs I have to remove from my MacBook so that all my songs will remain on my iPhone?

Posted on Oct 6, 2022 2:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 7, 2022 11:33 AM

See Duplicate songs in iTunes - Apple Community. See also Identify cloud status icons in your music library on your Mac or PC - Apple Support. You should be able to identify the tracks that are considered as duplicates by iCloud Music Library and remove only those without affecting your other devices or libraries using iCloud Music Library.

tt2

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 7, 2022 11:33 AM in response to DonTuse

See Duplicate songs in iTunes - Apple Community. See also Identify cloud status icons in your music library on your Mac or PC - Apple Support. You should be able to identify the tracks that are considered as duplicates by iCloud Music Library and remove only those without affecting your other devices or libraries using iCloud Music Library.

tt2

Duplicates in Music cloud library but only on MacBook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.