Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My apple CarPlay doesn’t work and my phone keeps dropping calls

My apple CarPlay isn’t working and my phone keeps dropping calls

Posted on Oct 6, 2022 7:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 6, 2022 11:09 PM

If your iPhone isn't detected by CarPlay, make sure that CarPlay isn't restricted. Go to Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions, tap Allowed Apps and make sure that CarPlay is enabled. Go to Settings > General > CarPlay, tap your car, then tap Forget This Car. Then set up CarPlay again.

If you need help with CarPlay - Apple Support (IN)

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 6, 2022 11:09 PM in response to Sverdinelli

If your iPhone isn't detected by CarPlay, make sure that CarPlay isn't restricted. Go to Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions, tap Allowed Apps and make sure that CarPlay is enabled. Go to Settings > General > CarPlay, tap your car, then tap Forget This Car. Then set up CarPlay again.

If you need help with CarPlay - Apple Support (IN)

Oct 6, 2022 11:10 PM in response to Sverdinelli

Sverdinelli wrote:

phone keeps dropping calls

This seems like your carrier issue, Contact your Carrier (Cellular Service Provider) The agency who issued the SIM to you.

Call Failed or Dropped Calls / Disconnecting

In telecommunications, a dropped-call / Auto Disconnecting Calls / Call-Failed Muted conversation are mainly due to technical reasons / fault at the carrier's end. At times the calls are cut off before the speaking parties had finished their conversation and before one of them had hung up (dropped calls or Call Failed or Auto Disconnection or muted calls).

My apple CarPlay doesn’t work and my phone keeps dropping calls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.