Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple CarPlay Works for Other Apps, But Not Phone Calls

My CarPlay phone calls stopped working from yesterday. I tried all the options that mentioned in the articles but of no use. If there’s anyone that having this issue fixed please help. I tried forgetting, restarting, resetting all settings etc etc but of no use.

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 20, 2023 6:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 20, 2023 6:28 PM

vmunna01 Said:

"My CarPlay phone calls stopped working from yesterday. I tried all the options that mentioned in the articles but of no use. If there’s anyone that having this issue fixed please help. I tried forgetting, restarting, resetting all settings etc etc but of no use."

-------

Troubleshooting CarPlay:

A. Driver's Manual:

Read your driver's manual to find out more about syncing this.

B. Try being in Park:

For many, they must have their automobile in park to get this to all pair.

C. Visit this Link:

If you need help with CarPlay - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 20, 2023 6:28 PM in response to vmunna01

vmunna01 Said:

"My CarPlay phone calls stopped working from yesterday. I tried all the options that mentioned in the articles but of no use. If there’s anyone that having this issue fixed please help. I tried forgetting, restarting, resetting all settings etc etc but of no use."

-------

Troubleshooting CarPlay:

A. Driver's Manual:

Read your driver's manual to find out more about syncing this.

B. Try being in Park:

For many, they must have their automobile in park to get this to all pair.

C. Visit this Link:

If you need help with CarPlay - Apple Support

Feb 26, 2024 8:09 PM in response to wtlift

"I am having the same issues. Someone said it’s because of the update from 17.3. Would love to hear answers of anybody has it how to fix the problem?"

-------

Update the Firmware:

My olde man had the same issue. He updated the firmware in his car's stereo, and it now works. You'd get off of the manufacturer's site, and installed from a USB Flash Drive

Apple CarPlay Works for Other Apps, But Not Phone Calls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.