Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my brother passed away and I have his iphone but don't know the code to open it and battery is low and I can't chrge it

how do I open my brothers ipone without the code. He passed away on Wednesday

Posted on Oct 7, 2022 1:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 7, 2022 1:42 PM

I'm sorry for your loss. Without your brother's Apple ID and password as well as Passcode, you will not be able to use the device. You will encounter Activation Lock, a theft prevention feature that cannot be bypassed. There is only one method which you may want to try. Check this link...

How to request access to a deceased family member's Apple account - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 7, 2022 1:42 PM in response to sirollicpeg

I'm sorry for your loss. Without your brother's Apple ID and password as well as Passcode, you will not be able to use the device. You will encounter Activation Lock, a theft prevention feature that cannot be bypassed. There is only one method which you may want to try. Check this link...

How to request access to a deceased family member's Apple account - Apple Support

my brother passed away and I have his iphone but don't know the code to open it and battery is low and I can't chrge it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.