Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Allergic to my Apple watch

Is there anything I can put on the back of my Apple watch case to keep the nickel from contacting my skin? Something that won't interfere with the watch itself? I have an allergy to nickel, but have not had any problems with the watch until the past couple of days.

Posted on Oct 7, 2022 2:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 7, 2022 4:02 PM

Anything that you apply to the back of the watch will likely interfere with the watch functioning correctly.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 12.6; Watch, series 7 GPS/cellular, watchOS 9; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 15.6; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 16; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 16; HomePods, audioOS 16 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 7, 2022 4:02 PM in response to Tiajah

Anything that you apply to the back of the watch will likely interfere with the watch functioning correctly.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 12.6; Watch, series 7 GPS/cellular, watchOS 9; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 15.6; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 16; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 16; HomePods, audioOS 16 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

Allergic to my Apple watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.