You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music

Recently got a new phone from work and my Apple Music isn’t working properly. It transferred most of my library from my old phone however there is only “library” and “search” available. There’s no “browse” or “listen now” options. See the picture below where it only shows the two options so I am unable to search and add new music from Apple Music

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 7, 2022 3:38 PM

3 replies

Oct 9, 2022 8:52 AM in response to Diputsmai

Hello Diputsmai,

Let's check to see if your new iPhone is currently reflecting your Apple Music subscription. To check on that you'll want to tap on your name at the top of Settings, and then tap on Subscriptions. That will help to rule out a possible account related issue.

If your subscription is showing up there, are you able to play music from your library without any difficulties?

Also, is your iPhone running that latest iOS 16.0.2? You can check on that under the Settings > General > About menu.

Let us know, and we'll keep moving forward from there.

Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.