Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trying to remove extra cost on my icloud storage account

hello im trying to delete my apple storage .99 a month. I no longer use this icloud account and I'm not logged on my phone with this account to remove storage. Is there any way you can help or just fully delete the account.

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 7, 2022 5:16 PM

8 replies

Oct 7, 2022 5:28 PM in response to vendelaG5

vendelaG5 Said:

"Trying to remove extra cost on my icloud storage account: hello im trying to delete my apple storage .99 a month. I no longer use this icloud account and I'm not logged on my phone with this account to remove storage. Is there any way you can help or just fully delete the account."

-------

Download All of iCloud, First.

If you wan to cancel your iCloud Plan, then back up your info from it first. Use my user tip: Getting a Quick and Direct "iCloud Drive-to-External Hard Drive" Download - User Tip

Oct 7, 2022 9:48 PM in response to vendelaG5

vendelaG5 Said:

"Trying to remove extra cost on my icloud storage account: Can they help me over the phone if I call?? I can’t access it through my phone anymore because I had to sign up for a new phone because it was glitching on my cell phone. I don’t have a pc I just have a regular standard laptop that doesn’t have the opinion to change it "

-------

Contact Apple support:

If you cannot get the above link to work, then contact Apple Support. Have the Apple Rep Change this.

Apple Contact Info:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there, as necessary
  • Why the Wait: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through.

Oct 7, 2022 7:44 PM in response to vendelaG5

vendelaG5 Said:

"No I already backed everything up before switching to my new account. I just forgot to remove the extra storage I purchased. How can I remove that from a regular computer instead of my phone. Or how to do delete the whole account all together. I don’t care what information is on there I already moved everything I needed"

-------

Want to trash an account? Just know that if you do so, that it will no longer be recoverable. Also, you'll want to sign out of iCloud on every device associated to it. If you do not sign out of it, then will be useless to anyone from here on out.

Trying to remove extra cost on my icloud storage account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.