Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone13 doesn’t connect to laptop windows

How to download photos with edits from iphone 13 to windows laptop

Posted on Oct 8, 2022 1:28 PM

4 replies

Oct 8, 2022 8:29 PM in response to Raicya

I plug the phone to the laptop and it doesn’t connect. I have a 5S and it connects but the iphone13 doesn’t , so I cannot download the photos . What’s wrong with the worst iphone in the world so the iphone13. It causes me so much frustration . You make it seem as if it was easy , just plug it and download . Why is that Apple doesn’t acknowledge there is something wrong with the phone . It should connect, it doesn’t. Please tell me . I spent so much money on a phone that only gives me frustration and hours on the phone calling Apple customer services who don’t know and don’t find a solution and do not want to take the phone back and refund me . If you know what’s wrong with this iphone please help!!! I would be more than grateful

Iphone13 doesn’t connect to laptop windows

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.