Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airpods Pro Not Charging

I bought the first generation two days ago, and have found that I cannot get the case to charge via lighting cable. I've tried multiple cables, power sources, and resetting them, but only wireless charging works at the moment. Is there anything I can do before returning them?

Posted on Oct 8, 2022 7:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 8, 2022 11:02 PM

QINwIGK Said:

"Airpods Pro Not Charging: I bought the first generation two days ago, and have found that I cannot get the case to charge via lighting cable. I've tried multiple cables, power sources, and resetting them, but only wireless charging works at the moment. Is there anything I can do before returning them?"

-------

Troubleshooting AirPods Charge:

A. A Few Links to Visit:

B. Try the Following Tasks:

• Hold Down the Button on the case for about 15 seconds.

• Use an Apple Brand Cable - not a third party one - cool though it may look, a fabric, third-part cable would likely tear - (Apple cable's are plastic and are intended for Apple)

• Remove the AirPod from the Case, then place it back in the charger. Perhaps it needs to resync with the charger
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 8, 2022 11:02 PM in response to QINwIGK

QINwIGK Said:

"Airpods Pro Not Charging: I bought the first generation two days ago, and have found that I cannot get the case to charge via lighting cable. I've tried multiple cables, power sources, and resetting them, but only wireless charging works at the moment. Is there anything I can do before returning them?"

-------

Troubleshooting AirPods Charge:

A. A Few Links to Visit:

B. Try the Following Tasks:

• Hold Down the Button on the case for about 15 seconds.

• Use an Apple Brand Cable - not a third party one - cool though it may look, a fabric, third-part cable would likely tear - (Apple cable's are plastic and are intended for Apple)

• Remove the AirPod from the Case, then place it back in the charger. Perhaps it needs to resync with the charger

Airpods Pro Not Charging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.