Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When AirPods Pro (v1) discharge sound will be fixed?

This is the most annoying thing I’ve ever encountered besides multiple issues — discharging sound is too loud, and can woke up anyone. I prefer to sleep with a podcast or YouTube video on, and after three to four hours AirPods is waking me up with a loud sound of discharge. Sometimes I just throw them out while I sleep, only to find them on the other side of the room in the morning. I don’t understand how it can’t be fixed for years by software update.

Posted on Oct 8, 2022 11:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 8, 2022 11:55 PM

walrus_with_sticks Said:

"When AirPods Pro (v1) discharge sound will be fixed?: This is the most annoying thing I’ve ever encountered besides multiple issues — discharging sound is too loud, and can woke up anyone.[...]"

-------

Report this to Apple:

Do your Part: Provide Apple with feedback on this, letting them know about this issue.  Apple may not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what is occurring, and what bug fixes to include in updates to come. Apple probable has received little to no word of this issue.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: you want this to be an option and why.
  4. Proceed from there as necessary
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 8, 2022 11:55 PM in response to walrus_with_sticks

walrus_with_sticks Said:

"When AirPods Pro (v1) discharge sound will be fixed?: This is the most annoying thing I’ve ever encountered besides multiple issues — discharging sound is too loud, and can woke up anyone.[...]"

-------

Report this to Apple:

Do your Part: Provide Apple with feedback on this, letting them know about this issue.  Apple may not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what is occurring, and what bug fixes to include in updates to come. Apple probable has received little to no word of this issue.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: you want this to be an option and why.
  4. Proceed from there as necessary

When AirPods Pro (v1) discharge sound will be fixed?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.