You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

PayPal Honey Extension iOS Safari

Paypal Honey appeared in my iOS Safari extensions. I never use extensions so I didn't install it. It was turned off, i'm guessing doing no harm, but since it loaded itself I wanted to delete it, but there was no way (disconcerting). It was trying to track everything in safari. So I turned off backups for Safari, PayPal and Facebook to iCloud. Cleared all the cache from safari, then proceeded to backup after deleting facebook and Paypal apps. I suspect they are related. I rebooted the phone and looked at Safari extensions and it was gone. I assume just deleting PayPal app will work alone. Nobody seemed to answer this question, the web site for honey is useless and how it installed itself on an iPhone is a mystery. So yes you can delete Honey form iPhone iOS. FYI: browser, facebook and overall performance is better. Better solution, chime in.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022 7:02 AM

There are no replies.

PayPal Honey Extension iOS Safari

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.