Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 14 Lightning to 30-pin Adapter will not connect to Wadia

iPhone 14 will not connect using the lightning to 30 bit adapter... however my iPod touch and iPhone 10 still works...

iPhone 14 Pro

Posted on Oct 9, 2022 8:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2022 12:58 PM

If you are referring to the first one listed at Amazon by that description it specifically says No Audio. At least they are honest about it, many of the others are the same they just don't say so. Your best bet is to contact Wadia and get their recommendation for an adapter.

7 replies

Oct 13, 2022 9:36 AM in response to DerekM87

I have an older lighning to 30 pin adapter that works with my iPod Touch 7th generation. However, when I use a new adapter I purchased form Amazon... Apple Lightning to 30 Pin Adapter,MFi Certified 8 Pin Male to 30 Pin Female Connector Converter with iPhone Lightning Charger Cable Cord Compatible iPhone 12 11 X 8 7 6P 5S 4S 4 3 3G/iPad/iPod White. It no longer works. It doesn't pass the Audio signal. I will contact Wadia. However, explain why the newer adapter

no longer works with my iPod. Has the new adapter been modified?

iPhone 14 Lightning to 30-pin Adapter will not connect to Wadia

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.