Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I see shows subscribed to through Apple TV once I cance Apple TV subscriptions?

I am cancelling Apple TV. It will end the last week in October. I have an subscription for Acorn through APple TV which doesn’t end until the second week in November. Once my Apple TV subscription ends how will I be able to watch Acorn until that subscription ends? When I go to Acorn and try to sign in I get message that says my it doesn’t have an account for me. I’m assuming that is because I went through Apple TV.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022 10:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2022 11:31 AM

On what device did you regularly watch Acorn TV?

The Apple TV+ subscription and the Acorn TV subscription are independent of each other. You do not need an Apple TV+ subscription in order to watch Acorn TV in the Apple TV app (or reverse).

If you subscribed through the Apple TV app, then you should continue watching it through the in-app Channels.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 9, 2022 11:31 AM in response to HannaDundee

On what device did you regularly watch Acorn TV?

The Apple TV+ subscription and the Acorn TV subscription are independent of each other. You do not need an Apple TV+ subscription in order to watch Acorn TV in the Apple TV app (or reverse).

If you subscribed through the Apple TV app, then you should continue watching it through the in-app Channels.

Can I see shows subscribed to through Apple TV once I cance Apple TV subscriptions?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.