Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trying to us Acorn TV on my AppleTV

I signed up for Acorn TV on my AppleTV but it would not let me play any of the shows. So I tried it on the AppleTV app on my Mac with no more success so I cancelled my subscription and signed up on my AppleTV Mac and works. But not on my AppleTV itself. Why doesn't my new subscription show up on my AppleTV itself? How do I get it to work there?

Apple TV HD, tvOS 13

Posted on Jul 12, 2020 6:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2020 1:51 AM

Verify that both use the same Apple ID account.

Verify that you use the Apple TV app Channel on your Apple TV box, if that is what you activated on your Mac. The Apple TV app Channel subscription is not exchangeable with the subscription of the same name in the separate Acorn TV app. These are different subscriptions with different T&C and different perks.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 13, 2020 1:51 AM in response to bybrown

Verify that both use the same Apple ID account.

Verify that you use the Apple TV app Channel on your Apple TV box, if that is what you activated on your Mac. The Apple TV app Channel subscription is not exchangeable with the subscription of the same name in the separate Acorn TV app. These are different subscriptions with different T&C and different perks.

Trying to us Acorn TV on my AppleTV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.