Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to change trusted phone number? Because I forget the password from Apple ID and also change the phone number..

I would like move old phone number from Apple ID ****@gmail.com and add same phone number

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 12

Posted on Oct 9, 2022 11:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2022 12:11 PM

If you set up one or more backup trusted devices or trusted phone numbers (as recommended when enabling 2FA), on the 2FA page click “didn’t get code” and choose one of your other trusted devices or phone numbers. If you didn’t set up any then see→How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 9, 2022 12:11 PM in response to stjepan257

If you set up one or more backup trusted devices or trusted phone numbers (as recommended when enabling 2FA), on the 2FA page click “didn’t get code” and choose one of your other trusted devices or phone numbers. If you didn’t set up any then see→How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

how to change trusted phone number? Because I forget the password from Apple ID and also change the phone number..

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.