You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Air Connection to Projector

How do I connect MacBook Air to projector for a PowerPoint presentation? I have installed USB-C in MacBook with cable & USB connection plugged into projector. How do I configure MacBook to get the projector to display images from PowerPoint?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.6

Posted on Oct 9, 2022 2:12 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2022 2:21 PM

BobB1153 Said:

"MacBook Air Connection to Projector: How do I connect MacBook Air to projector for a PowerPoint presentation? I have installed USB-C in MacBook with cable & USB connection plugged into projector. How do I configure MacBook to get the projector to display images from PowerPoint?"

-------

Use HDMI:

Does your projector have a HDMI port? If so that is the port to use. So, get this adapter, connecting a HDMI cable to it and the other end in the projector: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter - Apple. With this adapter, you will not lose the USB-C connection, as there is a female end on it.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 9, 2022 2:21 PM in response to BobB1153

BobB1153 Said:

"MacBook Air Connection to Projector: How do I connect MacBook Air to projector for a PowerPoint presentation? I have installed USB-C in MacBook with cable & USB connection plugged into projector. How do I configure MacBook to get the projector to display images from PowerPoint?"

-------

Use HDMI:

Does your projector have a HDMI port? If so that is the port to use. So, get this adapter, connecting a HDMI cable to it and the other end in the projector: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter - Apple. With this adapter, you will not lose the USB-C connection, as there is a female end on it.

MacBook Air Connection to Projector

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.