You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cloud with exclamation point, but I have enough storage?

Hi guys. So this may of happened to me once before but I forgot the solution. For my iphone, I took a few 10 second videos. They aren't uploading to my google photos on my computer. I bought space for my iphone, my email and computer about 2 months ago. I have tons of space, yet it's showing this cloud with an exclamation point.

I am noticing however, when I scroll down, very far down, maybe a few months ago, some videos are showing a circle with the arrow, but not uploading (I think though I uploaded them awhile ago). This is strange to me.

Another interesting thing I recently noticied is (as I have two phones, both with google photos, one android and this one the iphone) is: the videos I create on the android are now showing up on my google photos ON my iphone. This may be new....

Any help is much appreciated. IDK what else to do now except maybe sending the videos to my email? =/

Posted on Oct 9, 2022 2:57 PM

There are no replies.

Cloud with exclamation point, but I have enough storage?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.