Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost apps

How do I find deleted apps on my phone when I forgotten the name of the apps that I want to re-download

Posted on Oct 9, 2022 6:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2022 6:26 PM

jt251 Said:

"Lost apps: How do I find deleted apps on my phone when I forgotten the name of the apps that I want to re-download"

-------

Recalling Downloaded Apps:

A. Restore from a Backup:

Did your ever back up your iPhone with these installed? If so, restore it from the backup. It would have to be of the same iOS as what is currently installed.

B. Did you have a. Hard Copy of this?:

If you have a hardcopy of this, then find the list on that. If any screenshots, look on those.

C. Ask Others:

If you know someone who is aware if certain installed apps (i.e. family member or doctor), then ask that person.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 9, 2022 6:26 PM in response to jt251

jt251 Said:

"Lost apps: How do I find deleted apps on my phone when I forgotten the name of the apps that I want to re-download"

-------

Recalling Downloaded Apps:

A. Restore from a Backup:

Did your ever back up your iPhone with these installed? If so, restore it from the backup. It would have to be of the same iOS as what is currently installed.

B. Did you have a. Hard Copy of this?:

If you have a hardcopy of this, then find the list on that. If any screenshots, look on those.

C. Ask Others:

If you know someone who is aware if certain installed apps (i.e. family member or doctor), then ask that person.

Lost apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.