Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Icloud Activation

Hi! My uncle had an iPhone 6. At first, he used the device for some time, and after that, her two daughters used it. After using it for a few years, they stopped using it, and the device was switched off for almost two years. A couple of days ago, they migrated to another country, and my uncle gifted the phone to me before leaving. The problem is that none of them can recall the apple id and password or anything related to it since they used it a long time ago. As I have the device with me now, I want to use it, but it's not possible because of the activation lock. On the other hand, I don't want to jailbreak or bypass the device. I can only provide their names or birthdays. Is there any way I can access the device with my apple id? Thanks!

Posted on Oct 9, 2022 11:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2022 12:46 AM

No, you must enter the password of the linked Apple ID to unlock the phone, otherwise you can’t do anything with the phone.

Similar questions

2 replies

Icloud Activation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.