Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

black screen

i was using my phone and the screen blacked out suddenly without falling or getting wet, though it still works but the screen is blank what is the cause?

iPhone X, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 10, 2022 4:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2022 4:41 AM

To check if it is a temporary glitch, try a forced restart of your device, as per these instructions:--> Force restart iPhone

If the issue persists, it might be a hardware (screen? other internal component?) failure but we, just users like you, cannot diagnose that issue remotely, sorry.

I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 10, 2022 4:41 AM in response to olagoroye144

To check if it is a temporary glitch, try a forced restart of your device, as per these instructions:--> Force restart iPhone

If the issue persists, it might be a hardware (screen? other internal component?) failure but we, just users like you, cannot diagnose that issue remotely, sorry.

I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

black screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.