Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Odd Behavoir When Adding 3rd Covid Booster to Health App w. CVS Smart QR Code

I've successfully added my vaccination history, including 3 boosters for a total of 5 entries, to my iPhone Health app using a Smart Health Card QR code from CVS pharmacy. Oddly, the most recent booster appears in the Health app in the correct "Immunization" category, but not under "Covid-19 Vaccine." Rather, it appears under the anomalous heading "300". The four other vaccination records appear correctly under "Covid-19 Vaccine." What's going on? Advice appreciated.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022 7:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 11, 2022 3:19 PM

Thanks, MVegas21. In fact, I did contact Apple Support and had a phone conversation. Basically the tech had no idea, and after consulting with others while I was on hold, told me it was the result of bad info/data on the QR code from my medical provider. The tech also advised me to try updated my iOS to the latest version (16.0.3), which made no difference at all.

The QR code data worked find for my California Digital Covid-19 Vaccine Record. So I remain perplexed.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 11, 2022 3:19 PM in response to MVegas21

Thanks, MVegas21. In fact, I did contact Apple Support and had a phone conversation. Basically the tech had no idea, and after consulting with others while I was on hold, told me it was the result of bad info/data on the QR code from my medical provider. The tech also advised me to try updated my iOS to the latest version (16.0.3), which made no difference at all.

The QR code data worked find for my California Digital Covid-19 Vaccine Record. So I remain perplexed.

Odd Behavoir When Adding 3rd Covid Booster to Health App w. CVS Smart QR Code

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.