Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Download Health data

I can display a list of all of my Atrial Fibrilation notifications in my Health App. Is there a way to download that list as a PDF file (similar to the way I can download an ECG measurement)?

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 10, 2022 8:37 AM

2 replies

Oct 10, 2022 8:41 AM in response to Ron Zellner

You can export all health data as a series of .xml files;

In the health app;

Export and share your health data

Tap your profile picture or initials at the top right.

If you don’t see your profile picture or initials, tap Summary or Browse at the bottom of the screen, then scroll to the top of the screen.

Tap Export all health data, then choose a method for sharing your data.

Your data is exported in XML format, a common format for sharing data between apps.

This is what you get in the zip file;

Oct 10, 2022 2:37 PM in response to Community User

Not sure how to access XML files on a Mac. The .csv files just contain the data points for each ECG, like a S.S. column. I can already get that data in pdf format with graphic presentation exported from the Health app..

What I need is a collection of the ECG aFib notifications with the time and date on each. I can display that list on the iPhone, but it is too long to capture with screen captures since only a few lines are visible with each scrolling. Even then, the captures would be graphics. This is an example screen capture:

Download Health data

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.