Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Face ID not connected please my Face ID on

Please my Face ID on

iPhone X

Posted on Oct 10, 2022 10:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2022 10:57 AM

The link on top of this page which you had visited, before posting this question here, is shown under the "Related Article” that may have given you an answer.

iPhone Camera

With iPhone 12 models and later using iOS 15.2 and later, you can go to Settings > General > About to see the parts and service history of your iPhone and you can see if the camera has been replaced. If the repair was done using genuine Apple parts and processes, you will see "Genuine Apple Part" next to Camera.

Parts and service history

With iOS 15.2 and later and iPhone XR, iPhone XS models, and later—including iPhone SE (2nd and 3rd generation)—you can go to Settings > General > About for the parts and service history of your iPhone. You can also find out if the battery has been replaced. If the replacement was done using genuine Apple parts and processes, "Genuine Apple Part" will appear next to Battery.

Do you have a disabled Face ID alert on your device?

Please read the "What to do Next" section in this link, if nothing works as per the instruction given in this link --> If an alert says Face ID has been disabled on your iPhone or iPad Pro

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 10, 2022 10:57 AM in response to rushan64

The link on top of this page which you had visited, before posting this question here, is shown under the "Related Article” that may have given you an answer.

iPhone Camera

With iPhone 12 models and later using iOS 15.2 and later, you can go to Settings > General > About to see the parts and service history of your iPhone and you can see if the camera has been replaced. If the repair was done using genuine Apple parts and processes, you will see "Genuine Apple Part" next to Camera.

Parts and service history

With iOS 15.2 and later and iPhone XR, iPhone XS models, and later—including iPhone SE (2nd and 3rd generation)—you can go to Settings > General > About for the parts and service history of your iPhone. You can also find out if the battery has been replaced. If the replacement was done using genuine Apple parts and processes, "Genuine Apple Part" will appear next to Battery.

Do you have a disabled Face ID alert on your device?

Please read the "What to do Next" section in this link, if nothing works as per the instruction given in this link --> If an alert says Face ID has been disabled on your iPhone or iPad Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.